We are an evolving group of cyclists who ride or compete in a number of disciplines including Road, Mountain, Cyclocross, BMX, and Adventure Touring. We are mainly a recreational ride club, not a race team, our group is comprised of cyclists of all types and interests: from kids learning to ride, or groups out enjoying a tour, to highly competitive racing individuals and teams competing in and outside of the state.
* Supporting the local high school cycling teams
* Supporting youth involvement in cycling
* Volunteering at community activities
* Hosting a range of cycling events from club rides to large scale events
* Advocating responsible cycling, safety, and fitness
* Connecting the community to our sponsors
Our mission is to create a bicycling community which helps develop and support all levels of recreational, adventure, and competitive cyclists, with the goal to grow the sport and connect to the community through advocacy, education, fitness and adventure.
From BMX to Cycle Cross, Mountain Bike to Road, riders of all disciplines are represented in our club roster.
We also strive whenever possible to give back to the community with public events, kids programs, and support of cycling overall.